Old November 11th, 2017, 07:22 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Leo the Loke

"O-ok," Perchkit murmured. This is exactly what he had been afraid of, getting poked. With another glance at his mother, who had reassured him that he'd feel better the little tabby tom rolled onto his back gingerly. He winced as she pressed don here and there. No place on his belly felt good, but when the medicine cat pressed where his stomach was, he yelped in pain and curled his body into a ball, defensively covering his abdomen. A sob racked his body. "That hurt!" he said, looking at Juniperpaw with an irate expression, face twisted in pain. "Mommy, can't I just go back to my nest? I just wanna, slee-" Perchkit's words were cut off as his stomach suddenly gave a reflexive heave. Half-digested milk came spilling out, and as the kit looked at the mess on the den floor, there was a brightness mixed in. He'd seen enough warriors come back with wounds after the battle at the gathering to know that it was blood. "M-mommy?" he stammered, eyes wide with alarm and fear.
Hollydawn nuzzled him,fear in her eyes,"y-you'll be ok, won't he Juniperpaw?" She turned to the medicine cat.

Mudnose padded into the den,"oh, there you are, I was looking to play w-" he cut himself off with a gasp when he saw the mess on the floor next to a crying Perchkit. With horror in his eyes he asked,"w-what h-happened!?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.