View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2023, 09:39 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven
|| may have forgot about this a tiny bit ||
Cowtuft's tongue clicked against the roof of his mouth, feeling a little bit sheepish after his immediate worry. He offered a bashful smile, "That --.. that makes sense..!! Uhm, bit of a reflex, at this point.. sorry," He let out a tired sigh, "I think.. at this point, I could be asleep.. and just rely on reflexes to apply poultice ..to wounds, makes me feel old.." He joked lightly, and then it seemed to dawn on him slightly. One of them has been in their ranks for years and it was not him. One of them also hadn't even reached thirty moons and it was indeed him. "No..oot.... sayyingg..youu.....are...old.." Cowtuft swiftly added on, clearing his throat. Okay. No more speaking. Clearly, there was a reason he preferred non-verbal communication.

After the medicine cat had finished the main tales, he felt something lift off his shoulders, if only a little. What was not sadness but for a story to never be shared? He was all one man. Smallwing's goodness would not be forgotten. Cowtuft nodded his head in agreement, "That would be lovely.." and if Gingerheart was taking care of them, they would be amazing.

Cowtuft perked up at the mention of Mothpaw's ceremony. He started to nod his head up and down excitedly, stomping his paws (and he didn't even realize) onto the ground. "That.. sounds!! Wonderful!! I.. well, admittedly, I thought.. something like that could be in order..? Moths is.. very hardworking and!!! It is quite, admirable..!! Ooh, that is just...pure sunnyfluff, " He let out a small purr of happiness, easy to slip into optimism.

It quickly dwindled after Twilightstar went on and a deep sadness took his eyes. His smile became smaller, more withdrawn. "I hope .. she can find her way back home.. " Cowtuft replied, but there was an issue. He had treated Gingerheart to the best of his abilities, however if she did not come home soon - infection would take its course. And infection was a terrifying thing. "That is good to hear... I will.. let Lightningpaw know.." stars, he had to let Lightningpaw know. If she didn't already,,

"Aaa..that.. was the main thing.. I had to say.. uh, just.. a couple,, tiny things..? I was.. wondering if I could.. host.. a sort of,,, training event.. but more larger and uhm, it has instructors and supervisors .. and really gives apprentice a chance to prove themselves.. or get closer to their ceremony.. actually, I'm hoping.. it might get.. some to their ceremonies!! It'll have, a lot of security measures.. but it'll be focused on battle.. and hunting and.. herbs and, some fun stuff..!! I'm still, workin' on the details.. but Sheepgrowl said she'll help me with!! Translating!" He explained, brightening a little at that.

And then, the small tiny part that he had been trying to avoid a little bit. "Alsoo... not.. quite a big thing, goodness not... so.. I was hoping.. this could just between.. you and I,, but, well,, gee, I, may no loonger have feelies in my front paws?" Welp. He said it. It was real. My gosh, it was definitely real.

Moving on. Yep. "Andd I was.. wondering if not already.. we could have guards at the entrance of camp at night.. if we do not.. already .. because I'm a little bit worried about rolling off the edges when I am sleepingg.. because.. I still.. have not.. outgrown.. that uh, sleepwandering.. but! I have, more preventative.. measures? I just, woosh, fear I might become.. a splat-hog .. with the..mhm.." Cowtuft decided to let that settle. He was actually sure they did have some type of night-guards, but he needed something to say instead of ending it on that note.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc