Old April 17th, 2017, 05:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Even Wildpath hadn't been prepared for the sudden onslaught of words,
and blinked, a bit confused, although she quickly recovered. “Ello. I'm Wildpath. And I'm from WindClan.” the brown tabby meowed cheerfully, tilting her head so that one ear was angled towards Crystaldrop. “Your leader resigned? Who's your leader now?” she asked, rather concerned. She hoped that it didn't seem odd that she wouldn't just glance over to where the leaders were and see for herself, but forgot to bend her words to make them less odd. She tilted her face to the ground, closing her slightly cloudy looking green-yellow eyes. She could hear Crystaldrop shuffling around, but she didn't move. “You do? Do have any idea who it could be?” she asked, still not moving from the position she'd assumed.
Accidentally picking up on the conversation, the silver loner nodded to Wishtail and Daustpaw and meowed, "I'll be back in a moment," before making her way to Where Wildpath and Crystaldrop were talking. She sat next to them and softly meowed, "I might have an idea..." you noticed that the silver she-cat looked young, maybe apprentice-sized, but with as many scars as a seasoned warrior. You also noticed the she-cat didn't smell like any of the Clans. (I'M SORRYYYYYYY)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 19th, 2017 at 09:36 PM.