View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 07:34 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Another Rainy Day [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Anastasia laughed a little when Amator protested at being tall, spinning her umbrella slightly to watch the rain flick off and join the other raindrops falling to the floor. She smiled a little, blinking as a raindrop fell on the tip of her nose- prompting her to release a soft little sneeze, almost like a kitten's. She rubbed her nose in annoyance, pouting a little before returning her attention to Amator and smiling charmingly. "You are that tall." She responded, avoiding a large puddle to make sure she wouldn't get her sneakers all that wet. "I'm a little, short woman. You're a giraffe to me." She teased, arching an eyebrow as Amator moved closer to her but not quite protesting. After all, he'd lose her quite easily in the crowd of people moving to and from the buildings- it would only be until they reached the recording studio that she supposed things would calm down slightly. She glanced back at the Starbucks, watching a few people exit the building before turning her attention back to the man, managing to catch his question. "Oh! Ah, I've only been working on the story for about a year now. I want to make it as perfect as possible before I submit it to an editor- cutting out the fluff, adding some things in to smooth out plot holes, etcetera." She informed Amator, stepping around another puddle and not catching what he said before she moved closer. Anna also didn't notice that he wasn't looking at her, the woman's gaze focused on the sidewalk in front of them.

Catching his next question, Anastasia glanced up at him with vague surprise. "Oh, I teach elementary school." She replied without skipping a beat. "Today's a Sunday so I don't have any classes. However, you're welcome to come in tomorrow to watch for a bit if you'd like." She turned her attention back to the sidewalk, not really fazed by his accidental flirting. A little surprised to be sure, but given the man's personality type he likely didn't mean it in a flirtatious way. "Ah, is this the studio?" She asked, gazing up at a quaint little building squeezed between two much larger and recognizable stores. The neon lights sure did catch her attention, and the objects in the windows definitely demonstrated that this was a recording studio. Her fingers pressed up lightly against the glass, looking in on the mic currently being displayed. It was a nice one- after all, if it cost $400 then it must be a high-quality microphone. Not to mention it came with a good, durable headset. "My brother would like this." She murmured under her breath, thoughts of her brother's YouTube channel springing to mind. He did say that he'd appreciate a good headset for his birthday, which was in about two weeks. Pulling out her card, Anastasia walked into the studio without waiting for Amator's answer, striding over to the man sitting by the counter. "Hi- do you take credit?" She asked, placing the card on the table. "I'd like to buy that $400 headset and microphone combination you have displayed in the window."
He laughs softly as he follows her in the man a handsome guy with grey eyes and crazy colored hair, like a rainbow at best. He smiles as he looks at her “ hmm..” he looks at amator who smiles shyly. “ you know what take it daring. A friend of Amator is a friend of mine. Names Dark, it’s a pleasure to meet you... miss.” Amator speaks up “ her names Anastasia, it’s s pretty name.” He Says happily as Dark smiles as he nods. “ ahh okay! Anyway daring I bet Amator brought you here to show off right? Come on. “ he says as he begins stand up and lead them to a recording room. “ in here. Amator just start recording when you can. And little lady. Have fun~” he says playfully. As he shuts the door behind them.
Amator sighs softly as he rubs the back of his neck and smiles “ .. thankfully the others aren’t here... okay. “ he says as he begins to walk up to a mic along with a stand with some papers on it and a headset. He begins to look at the papers while putting on his headset “ .... oh!” He looks up suddenly blushing a bit “ um... you can sit over there... I’m going to start so do make yourself comfortable” he says with a smile as he begins to put the headset over his ears except for one of course to hear himself after a while. He presses a button and some music can be heard and slowly almost magically he began to sing.
( song he’s singing :3: https://youtu.be/QIeQbXukmBw )
Hello, hello
Anybody out there? 'Cause I don't hear a sound
Alone, alone
I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool at the top of my lungs
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright
But it's never enough
'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
Shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have
Listen, listen
I would take a whisper if that's all you had to give
But it isn't, is it?
You could come and save me and try to chase the crazy right out of my head
But it's never enough
'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
Shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have
I don't wanna be an island
I just wanna feel alive and
Get to see your face again
I don't wanna be an island
I just wanna feel alive and
Get to see your face again
But 'til then
Just my echo, my shadow
You're my only friend and I'm
But it's never enough
'Cause my echo, echo
Oh my shadow, shadow
Hello, hello
Anybody out there?

After he was done he was a bit out of breath, he sighs softly as he looks at her and smiles “ ... was it good?” He asks with a soft smile and a blush coming onto his face a bit as he begins to turn off the music and watch her a bit waiting for a answer eagerly.