View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:33 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Another Rainy Day [PRIVATE]

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Anastasia listened quietly to Amator, not really sure about how to respond for a moment. He spoke quickly enough that she didn't feel like she should interject, just sitting there with her hands folded neatly in her lap and her eyes gleaming with faint curiosity. She blinked in slight surprise when Amator asked to be friends, smiling a little. A friend would be nice- after all, she knew nobody in this massive city besides her students and a few parents that liked to come in and demand why their perfect little angel was getting detention. Anna did not like those venomous types of parents, however, she wasn't one to complain. Everyone had parents that would gush over them to a certain extent. Realizing her thoughts had wandered away from the conversation, Anna blinked owlishly at Amator and fought to make sure she wouldn't stumble over her words and give away that she'd drifted off into thoughts rather than actually consider his query. She disliked making other people uncomfortable. "Yes, that would be lovely." Anastasia nodded, finishing off her hot cocoa and leaning over to place the cup in the trashcan just behind her chair. She stared at the empty cup for a moment, musing if she should buy another- after all, it was really good hot chocolate. But she was likely going to leave soon enough after all, so there wasn't much point. Besides, she liked the conversation she was having with the man in front of her. Tugging on the sleeve of her periwinkle sweater, Anna beamed at Sasuke and tucked her mousy brown hair behind an ear. "I was planning on heading to the park- they have a lovely gazebo that I enjoy writing in- and just relax and enjoy the pleasant rain for a little bit." A red tint rose to her cheek, faintly embarrassed but she continued. "I didn't get much rain where I used to live so I love going out and walking around the park in it." She explained a little, tugging on her sleeve again.

Anastasia turned her cool blue gaze over to the windows, smiling a little as she watched a mother struggle to keep her young son from jumping in a massive puddle as they made their way from their car to the door of a nearby shop- she couldn't see the name from where she was sitting- and let out a little chuckle as the boy made a huge splash much to his mother's dismay. Curling her pale fingers around the pile of papers she had, she clicked her pen and scribbled something in the margins- presumably wanting to include that scene somewhere in her book. "Anyways," She continued, her soft, feathery voice warm as she looked up at Amator. "I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and we can continue getting to know each other? It's a tad bit lonely out there today with the rain being a little heavier." She bit down on the end of her pen, looking at Amator and patiently waiting for his response. Her mousy brown hair fell over her shoulder, the waves gliding down her soft periwinkle sweater and providing a pleasant contrast to the pale color. Her blue eyes sparkled, curious to see if the fellow in front of her would accept or deny her request- part of her was just offering to get to know them better to include a character like him in her book, but for the most part she was yearning for some company and a chance to connect with somebody on a personal level. After all, her friends were still in New Mexico and had yet to move up to Seattle like they told Anna they were in the process of doing.

Last edited by rubinaito; January 26th, 2018 at 03:34 PM.