View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:43 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Another Rainy Day [PRIVATE]

Anastasia took a seat, sliding her chair back and placing her cup down. She had been so focused on the papers in her hands that she had completely forgotten to check if the table was open or not- and as a result was startled quite a bit upon noticing the young man sitting across from her, staring at her with wide, beautiful bi-colored eyes. She blinked, taking in his appearance before writing down something hurridly- bi-colored eyes for Miguel will add to his character- looking up right afterward and smiling hesitantly. Right as the young man began to speak, a slight stutter shifting his shy and accented voice (rather adorable, Anna would later scrawl within her diary) Anastasia piped up as well, her words blurring together with Amator's. "Oh, I'm so sorry- I can move if-" She stopped, her cheeks tinted red with embarrassment. She ducked her head slightly, her bangs falling in front of her eyes as she tucked her much longer hair behind her ears- note to self, I need to get my bangs trimmed- and coughed delicately. "Sorry." She apologized sincerely, managing to lift her head just enough to look at Amator timidly and shyly. Anna was an introvert, although she did enjoy a good chat from time to time, and it was hard for her to grasp onto the situation and manage to let herself act normally. "Um-" About to introduce herself, Anna was startled to the point of almost falling off her chair as Amator accidentally attempted to ask for her name only to end up sounding a little more flirtatious than either party would have liked. Again, her face was set aflame with embarrassment, grabbing onto her hot cocoa and taking a big gulp from it to distract herself from the situation. Her blue eyes fluttered closed and she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose before smiling politely and gathering herself together to put down the hot chocolate and extend a hand for Amator to shake. "I'm Anastasia Kingsley," She introduced herself, her words a little trembly but her face not betraying how nervous she was. As Amator gave her his name, she nodded a little and sipped at her hot cocoa. "Pleasure to meet you, Amator." She added, not recognizing the name and looking a little befuddled when Amator asked if she was a 'fan'. She tilted her head ever so slightly, Anna's blue eyes big and curious. "Fan?" She echoed, sounding a little stupid out loud but she couldn't help asking. "Are you famous? I'm sorry, I just don't really keep up with celebrities." She waved a hand dismissively and sipped again at her hot cocoa, averting her gaze for a moment.

She bit down on her bottom lip, eying the equipment on his table he had for animating and once more curiosity flickered in her blue gaze. An animator... Maybe I could work him into my story? She grabbed onto her stack of papers and flipped one over to scrawl a quick note about the man in front of her into the margins with a black gel pen. She put it back down, Anna turning her attention back to the man and blinking owlishly at him, pushing her glasses up once again. "I've been working on a story and I hadn't been watching where I was going," She explained, sipping her drink and racking through her brain for something to say before continuing. "I had been planning to sit here for a little bit and get in some revisions done before I headed out to the park," She continued, feeling a little more at ease as she spoke with the young man in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asked politely, waving her hands at the laptop and drawing-pad with curiosity strong in her eyes. "Drawing or animating, I presume?" She added, taking another sip. "Some of my students like to draw digitally, although they don't have a drawing-pad." She said as an afterthought, speaking her thoughts out loud rather than talking to Amator about it. Her eyes sparked with an idea and she scribbled something down on her paper and made a quick 'X' over a few sentences.