Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@blue jellie
~°~
Hazelpaw skidded to a halt.
"What... It doesn't matter, I'll shrewd you too!" She least up and sunk her claws into her side. She grinned and bit her neck scruff. "Grr-ar! The apprentice huffed and dropeps to the ground. She shook her head and bit the she-cat's leg.

[I'm on phone, so this is short]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
< @Charmer >

Screeching with fury and using up every drop of energy she had left, Jaystorm wrenched her leg away and snapped her jaws- hard- at the apprentice, not caring where the blow landed. Blood welled around her wounds, and her leg throbbed. Was it broken? It was a good possibility. If it wasn't, this was a serious sprain. By defending her pride- and her brother- she had injured herself. Again. With a sigh, she faced the apprentice, not answering her brother. "Do you want to take away these kits' mother? Because you seem intent to. Have you any idea what it feels like to take a life?"
Morningblue was trapped. He couldn’t leave the kits. The clearing was still in chaos and suppose another Windclan or Shadowclan cat slipped inside with he was out. He looked at the kits, then at Jaystorm fighting in the clearing. But he just couldn’t contain himself for a moment longer when he heard his sister cry out and saw blood staining the silver fur on her leg.”Hide!” He growled at the kits. Rushing out of the nursery. Jaystorm still had her in a grip and not caring about hanging up on the younger cat he aimed a vicious rake at the apprentice’s side. “Let go and go to your kits,” he growled at his sister. What had she been thinking?

Last edited by Charmer; January 21st, 2018 at 10:53 PM.