wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@blue jellie
~°~
Hazelpaw skidded to a halt.
"What... It doesn't matter, I'll shrewd you too!" She least up and sunk her claws into her side. She grinned and bit her neck scruff. "Grr-ar! The apprentice huffed and dropeps to the ground. She shook her head and bit the she-cat's leg.

[I'm on phone, so this is short]
< @Charmer >

Screeching with fury and using up every drop of energy she had left, Jaystorm wrenched her leg away and snapped her jaws- hard- at the apprentice, not caring where the blow landed. Blood welled around her wounds, and her leg throbbed. Was it broken? It was a good possibility. If it wasn't, this was a serious sprain. By defending her pride- and her brother- she had injured herself. Again. With a sigh, she faced the apprentice, not answering her brother. "Do you want to take away these kits' mother? Because you seem intent to. Have you any idea what it feels like to take a life?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 21st, 2018 at 10:35 PM.