View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ferretkit hit the ground rolling a little stopping less that a pawlength away from the herbs. He huffed and stood up shaking out his fur casually,” Sorry Juniperpaw, didn’t mean to scare you.” He after all, was only three moons, not a harmful kit, an innocent one if fact. He turned to play in the other half of the den, where he might not hit Juniperpaw, he often did get in trouble for hitting queens and kits accidentally, but what was wrong with having fun? And he never unsheathed his claws, and he gave notice to the cat he was about to squash. Most cats were on guard for him smacking into them, not poor Juniperpaw though, she didn’t know that he was a jumper.
``Oh, Ferretkit, wait. How about you prove you're sorry by enduring a quick herb lesson with me?`` Juniperpaw was quick to scurry up to the leaf-wrap once she was certain danger would be no issue. She nipped it carefully and the leaf unfolded to reveal a pawful of different berries and leaves. She'd wrapped the single deathberry thick in cobweb until it was invisible to anyone's eye. Luckily, the red berry was still held firmly in the sticky lace's grasp, at the center of the bundle of cobweb. The medicine cat cautiously nudged a tiny, round black seed forward by a few inches, raising her chin to look Ferretkit in the eye. Her gaze and tone was gentle, but there was a firmness to them that said she was serious, ``These are poppy seeds. They will make you feel drowsy, but they will ease any pain or shock.``