View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimicEight View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The albino warrior wandered away from his crazy friends. A sound wave of kits voices entered his ears, his curiosity picked up pretty quickly. He'd walk into the den, greeting the queens with a slight nod. After his red eyes settled on Mint `mist, she was a new warrior and she always arrived to the nursery. Out of the blue the kits started arguing, he twitched an ear, wanting to visit them and see why were they arguing. Getting a grip on his paws, he'd wander over to them as he did the fighting stopped. He couldn't help but do a quite chuckle. 'Ah, kits these days.' Red `gaze sat down behind Mint `mist, signaling to the kits to be quiet, after he did some funny faces at the kits.
-------------------
I posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kits tried to hold in a laugh, but the warrior's face looked odd and weird looking, but in a funny way. Dawn ~ kit was the first one to let out a soft chuckle, then Dappled ~ kit after Ember ~ kit.
"Hahahahaha!" They all laughed.
It was clearly be able to see the confusion in Mint ~ Mist's eyes, but the kits continued to laugh, until one of the queens said: "Shush!"
"Sorry.." The kits said.
-------

Try out for DragonClan, I bet you would be great at it