View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist stepped into the nursery, looking around at the kits with curious pale blue eyes. She came here often to play with the young kits and talk with their mothers. How she wished she had kits of her own! Or even a mate would be a nice start.
But for now, she would satisfy herself with pretending as though the kits were her own.
She let the scent of the nursery invade her nostrils. It was a familiar feeling, having been living here only seven moons ago.
She sat near the entrance, watching the kits go about their day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive queen wondered over to Mint ~ Mist.
"Hello Mint, I hope this won't interfere with your warrior duties but...I need you to look over my kits, I need to eat some prey i'm starving." She'd mew.
"There only three kits not a pawful, but i'm deeply trouble leaving them there all by them selfs."
Her eyes kept locked on Ember ~ kit, her oldest and treated by like an outcast just because the look of his dark head and red like amber eyes.
"Do you mind looking after Dawn ~ kit, Dappled ~ kit and Ember ~ kit? Just for a short while."