View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2020, 02:38 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Black ashes {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Blackhaze shrugged, he’d only been thinking about how he missed the ease of having Shrewpaw and Frecklepaw around. They’d just made life easier and generally speaking they acted as an extension of him at times. And then as he’d finished the thought this cat had appeared. “I don’t know. Why do you think?” he mewed questioningly. It was quite strange that the cat had arrived when he did. He reminded him of something and it was starting to annoy him that his thoughts kept going back to that. They could never have met. Ever.

Really? This tom was seriously giving him nothing to work with. It irked him, even though he also did the exact same thing when talking to other cats. Hypocritical? Maybe. But did he really care? No. No he did not. He could honestly care less if he was contradicting himself. So, now it was obvious that no cat had brought him here - at least, not on purpose. If it wasn't because of another cat, what was it? Fate? Destiny? Yeah, no way. Only kits believed in those cheesy lies, and he certainly was about as far from a kit that he could possibly get. ¨If I already knew, why would i ask you in the first place?¨ he remarked, clicking his tongue in irritation. His previously lashing tail was now still, with only his tail tip flicking every so often.

In a way, he wasn't all that surprised that he had ended up meeting Blackhaze. He wasnt confused about that aspect, he was mainly just confused as to what brought him there in the first place. He had heard about prophecies that some medicine cats got, but he immediately discarded the thought, not even entertaining the idiotic idea. Any cat with eyes would be able to see this wasn't starclan, and he was sure a cat like blackhaze wouldn't be sent to deliver some message to him. Plus, the dark tom in front of him seemed just as confused as he was.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; December 16th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.