Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Duskray | WindClan Queen
@Starphobia

The queen's ear flicked as she awoke with a wide-open yawn, her teeth showing for a moment before she shook her head and became completely aware. Her tail swept away from her body momentarily, looking at her curiously pale kitten. Winterkit, the oddity she had given life and found herself loving with her entire heart.

"Morning, lovely." she purred, although she did not expect the little thing to answer her. Already, the little she-kit seemed to have an affinity for dreaming and dozing. Of course, so did most kits this young. Duskray couldn't possibly wait for when the little one could tell her all about her dreams. For now, however, she was content with letting the baby sleep.

Her head fell back on her paws as she watched the sleeping form of her kit.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale bluish, purplish, pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Dreaming...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Letting out a tiny mewl, Winterkit turned around in her nest, but was still seemingly asleep. Very common for a young kit like Winterkit to sleep a lot, though not so common to thrash about in their sleep. With a small squeak that almost sounded like a bird's chirp, Winterkit inched closer to her mother, her eyes still shut.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!