View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:35 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(yeah that's fair )

"Now remember, don't share any clan business with cats from other clans. Anything Goldenstar wants the other clans to know about, he'll say himself. This is a time to mingle with other clan cats, but remember not to get too close with anyone, and absolutely no fighting with cats from other clans at the gathering!" Risingstorm had been tasked with keeping an eye on Goldenstar's new apprentice during the gathering since he was going to be sitting with the other leaders and hardly able to sit with her. Risingstorm looked back at the black shecat to see her distractedly peering over the crowd of cats with wide, green eyes. "Are you listening, Nightpaw?" the Shadowclan warrior asked patiently.

Nightpaw snapped to attention. "Yes, Risingstorm!" she meowed. The former kittpet turned Shadowclan apprentice was overwhelmed and awed by the sights she was seeing. There were more cats here in this one place than she had seen in her lifetime. It seemed unreal to her that so many cats could be living together under the same warrior code that she was so eager to learn about and follow. The little black shecat's paws seemed to tremble with excitement, and she hoped beyong hope that she could act the way she was supposed to.

OPEN
Bounding towards Seastones, Snowpaw skidded to a messy halt. All around her cats were practically trembling with tension, and the air seemed to cower from her lungs as she struggled to catch up to the bigger cats. When the small she-cat finally reached the stones, the beach shifting beneath her paws, the sound took her by extreme surprise. Except it wasn't the sound, it was the lack of it. Whiskers twitching, Snowpaw looked around for a cat from her Clan, preferably someone her age- or relatively close to it.

A small sigh emanating from her maw, she found a black apprentice that looked around her age and sat next to her. "Hi!" The single word took effort to make excited and the normally bouncy molly was dissapointed. Attempting to sound optimistic yet again, she meowed, "I'm Snowpaw. Who're you?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯