View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue answered Rosebelly as he kept his gaze fixed ahead. "Really good. My sister, Jaystorm, had her first litter," a smile creeped its way across his features as he remembers seeing the squeaky balls of fluff for the first time. Morningblue couldn't seem to find the words to describe how in the first moment of seeing his nieces and nephews, he had known he would have readily taken on a whole pack of dogs to keep them safe. "What's new with you, oh mighty patrol leader?" he said with a smirk, feeling better already from just the short time spent talking to Rosebelly. She had a way of making him relax.
Rosebelly gaped in surprise. "Wow! Congratulations! Rosebelly had never met Jaystorm, but she felt very happy for the stranger. Kits were a handful, but were no doubt the best part of a molly's life. That's what she heard anyway. Rosebelly chuckled at his nickname, and nudged him playfully. "Well, Mighty Furball, Dirtpaw recently became a warrior," she announced, puffing out her chest with a grin. Alliumeyes was her new name. Quite the change.