Thread: Stories dump
View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:44 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Stories dump

Hey guys. So I’ve always done some writing as a bit of a hobby. I’ve never really pursued it all that much, besides roleplaying. I do it for my own enjoyment. So I figured I could share some of my stuff with you guys because most of it either sits in a private discord server of mine for no one to see or it’s on my deviant art which I don’t think as many people see. So yea it’s fine if you give me constructive criticism or tips. Don’t feel like you have to though. This is mostly just to share what I wrote and how I Write. This first thing is a short little story I wrote called The Star’s Lament. It’s from the view point of my main cat Cliffheart and it tells a bit of his backstory and his journey with his mate and then ends with the battle between Skyclan and the Dusk Syndicate where his mate was almost murdered and his son was attacked.

I've always kept myself apart.
I've always been afraid of hurting myself. That's why I don't get close to cats. I don't trust others with my feelings, as they are fragile.

I've always stayed away.
I've always strayed from my companions, afraid I might hurt them. I've always kept my distance because I didn't want them to hate me. Little did I know I was hurting them by staying away.

I've never known love.
I've always been too afraid of that. I'm afraid that love will fail and I won't be able to endure it.
I've never trusted anyone with that.

I've only trusted one.
I've only allowed one being into my heart. They were my everything. They calmed me.
They held me. They helped soothe me. And for a while, it worked.

I've only had one true relationship.
I've only been committed to someone once. She was my everything, my all.
My Star.

I've been told I was special.
I've been told I was strong. I've been told I was brave. I never believed it until it came from her mouth.

I've only believed in love once.
But that love was true. That love was my life, my Star. I was told I was their
Twin Star. I was told I was loved.

I've only told one cat of my feelings.
I was surprised when she felt sympathy. She confided in me, and I in her. We shared a bond like I've never fathomed.

I've never been loved before.
Not like this. I've never known the true kiss and love of a mother. I've
never know the respect one should have for a father. This was my chance at a happy ending.

I've never cared this much.
I've never held so much concern for one being than I did for her. I felt it
was my duty to protect her, feed her, care for her, love her. I felt love for her.

I've never expressed by feelings through actions.
I've never kissed, nor been kissed. At least not that I remember. It felt
amazing though, and I loved it. We were together with our feelings, and I was just glad that she felt the same way.

I've never been told that one person has become multiple.
I've never been told I was going to be a father. I've never imagined having kits.
I've never imagined myself as a father.

I've never known a fathers role.
I've never been so scared. I've never known what a father was to do. I was clueless and afraid. I doubted how I would do with them. Just the idea of having little Stars petrified me.

I've never seen so much love.
There were four. Four little Stars. From the moment I laid eyes on them, I loved
them. I understood then what it was going to be like. I understood that she and I were going to raise them, teach them, love them.

I've never known so much anger.
The Syndicate took from us. They took our warriors and our dignity. It was time we retaliated back at them.

I've never seen a battle like this.
There were many cats falling, both our and theirs. The anger in which both sides
fought is unexplainable. We moved on, but at what cost? It will only hold them for a while. We just poked at the nest, and most likely made our problem worse.

I've never known pure rage.
I try to not get angered at another. I know that normally when I get mad, it's my
fault and not something someone did. This time was different. This time they Attacked my family.

I've never known this kind of pain.
This is the pain that is unbearable, yet so many have bearded it. This is the type
of pain that breaks one into nothing. The type that shattered one down to nothing.

I've never cried so much.
I've never hated one cat so much. The False King shot the Star. She was there, inches from leaving. It was that moment that I questioned everything. It was that moment when I hit rock bottom.

I've never been so worried.
Not only did the False King hit my Star, but he broke my Little Star. My look-a-like was hurt, injured, broken. I don't know if it was a cold humor of Starclan, but his leg is the same one as mine. Now we're both broken.

I've never needed help as much as this.
As my Star lay there bleeding out, I felt completely useless. I knew she and my Little Star needed help, but I was frozen in horror.

I've never been so scared.
The scene before my eyes, it was my worst nightmares playing out. One never knows true fear until their night terrors become reality. I never imagined that this would be my nightmare, only until it was happening before me.

I've never liked not knowing.
But here I am, not knowing if my Star is going to leave me for the skies. Here I am hoping she doesn't leave our Little Stars. Here I am, hoping she is strong in will. Here I am, hoping I don't get left alone again.

There’s more coming once I find all the files >.<
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~