View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:13 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Chin Up, Kid [p]

Whispringpaw(109/100)

Whisperingpaw felt a small twinge of pride that the dead leader stopped smiling. Oh, he may be younger, but Whisperingpaw knew how to fight, and he had many cats who would teach him more. 'Why am I hostile? WHY AM I HOSTILE?' Whisperingpaw thought, his eyes blazing. The young tom didn't care one mouse-dung that this dead cat had seen cats with worse attitudes, it didn't mean anything to him. 'If I tried my worse, I'd be scarier than Dawnstar.'He thought bitterly, his gaze unmoving at he stared at Blazingingstar. "Why am I hostile? Why am I so riled up? Oh, I don't know. Where were you and all my other 'ancestors' when my parents abandoned me? Where were you when I was a lonely kit? Where were you when Berryfrost was murdered by Cowtuft? Where were you to comfort me through all of this? WHERE WERE YOU?!"

Whispringpaw spat all of this out with anger and grief, his claws unsheathing and digging into the ground. "Where were you when I needed you..?" He said softly, tears forming in his eyes.

@SuspiciousMindz @Rose [Berryfrost mention]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; February 4th, 2024 at 10:29 AM.