Thread: Blackwater Bog
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2023, 10:25 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Blackwater Bog

William, surfacing from the water, quickly padded up and out, with a ripple following his movements. A dreamer had followed him as he needed someone to continue his legacy for him. "... Michael... It has been a while."
Michael suddenly burst from the bog, ears flat.
"I'd remain in the water, lest you wish for your pelt to ice over. " William growled.
"D-Dad! What do you want from me?!"
"I simply want you to continue my legacy, continue my killspree. But first, drag that worthless kit of yours to riverclan and get them to let her join 'em. You'll need an inside cat to help gather information about charredpaw's current state. If I'm right, that cat i killed- ashwolf- will have been found dead by now and his mate Berrie will have decided to attack those worthless fish-cats." He growled.
"I'll take her to riverclan, but no more than that. I know you can't do anything to me." He growled, flattening his ears in annoyance before diving back down into the water and waking up.