View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2023, 12:20 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: No One's Here To Sleep. [P]

CEDARDAPPLE

She watched the leader with an interested look, wondering which path he would take. Would he be a gentle lamb, or reveal his tiger teeth? The Riverclan Lord was still deep in thought, so Cedardapple took a seat in front of him, straightening her back and curling her tail around her. She heard some whispers in the shadows, like she always did, and flicked her tail ever so slightly. Begone, you fools, she warned. I have this one.

Pikestar then answered her question, flexing his right paw out at her, which she glanced at, amused. Respect? Oh, he was respected enough. Yes, many of his clan members respected him.

"Well, you are not the first cat in two hundred moons to ask for such a thing. You say you wish for respect. You have that. Quite a bit of it." She tilts her head at him. "Many of your clan already respects you deeply, Pikestar. Or would you rather to have your whole force adore you instead just turning away from those who don't?

"Or," she paused again, tilting her head at the extended claw. "Is it adoration from those you love, and fearsome awe from those that belittle you that you crave?"

"If it is either of the two, tell me. Or perhaps," she sighed. "My senes have dulled as I toil away here, condemned to become a senile old lady even in death as under appreciated leaders with bruised egos run for guidance, or battle hungry Shadowclanners try to beat me to the floor in order to better themselves." She glanced at him, smirking. "Perhaps you know of Ivysnake? Prickly apprentice and adoring medicine cat to that tyrant you find your enemy."

[ @canineantics ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "