View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:04 AM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Exclamation ``i'll wear black until there is a darker color.``

robinkit was never a good soul. she was always angry and always caused heated disputes among other kits in the nursery. she was self loathing and attitudinal, over extreme and angry- she could and would hurt any cat that caused her pain or anything unsatisfactory. of course, time passes, and there comes a time when cats choose their fate. whether it be good, it be bad.. it will come soon enough. and for robinkit, that happened to come to her early in her third moon.

a rather keen cat, dead, right from the dark forest, had become interested in robinkit and the thought of converting her to evil out of pure jealousy of how many cats would be sent to starclan and how [dark forest cat] would never see it. [dfc] took the young kit into training, long before robinkit would begin real training by a living cat, still walking the solid ground.

[dfc] left a significant mark on robinkit. [robin's childhood crush] could see how robinkit had warped, how her mind had changed.. and [rcc] wanted to stop her before she did something terrible. [rcc] knew that robinkit cared about [rcc] and would never do anything to hurt them. [rcc] attempts to make an impression on robinkit.. but will it work?

robinkit [taken @julean]
dark forest cat [no restrictions but must be at least somewhat malicious]
robin's childhood crush [must be female] @Celestial with daisyshade as a love dispenser pretty much

hmu! be ready for a long term rp though.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site

Last edited by loupnoir; January 15th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.