View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:55 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
winter eyes widened but he simply let it happen. He growls softly as he looks away now... he was unsure of himself.

Sasuke was outside at the balcony with the window open, smoking away as if it was nothing. Once he heard Tord he began to press the burning cigarette against his arm feeling the sharp pain, but he showed no emotion to it. To bring himself pain was normal. He felt like he deserved it after all, he lead the most powerful mafia known to man. He begins to turn around “ .... my love you did again didn’t you?” He asks sadly as he begins to walk up to him wiping away a few tears “ ... what am I doing wrong?” He asks almost desperately and pained
Skye hoped maybe he would go after her, but it seemed he wasn't, and that broke her.... The crying girl walked the street, no where to go but forward. "Maybe one of his brothers are home and can help me out..." she said to herself as she made her way to the nicer of the 3. When she walked up to Narutos door there air didn't feel right, but she pushed it away as she rang the door bell, wiping tears away so she didn't look like a mess.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧