View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2023, 01:24 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Starry Meadow

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
Owlkit shivered with every step, but at least now the burn in his chest had simmered to a dull ache. He padded closely to Leopardsong as the group arrived at their next destination.

He only half-listened to Twilightstar's comments on the meadow- too absorbed in his own thoughts. He kept replaying the accident over and over in his mind. The water chasing the air from his lungs, Twilightstar's angry hiss, the trouble he caused for Leopardsong. It was starting to become too much for him. He shook away the thoughts, and water, clinging to him. Then took a moment to take in the view before him.

So many flowers! The entire meadow was decorated like a rainbow. Owlkit could only imagine what it would look like under the glow of starlight. His eyes shifted to Littlekit as she admired them and asked to take some home. A flower might work as a good apology.

Without a second thought, he picked up the nearest flower. Golden eyes glanced over Maplepaw's grave, and he grew worried for a moment that what he was doing was wrong. What good would a flower be for a ghost? They couldn't possibly miss one or two. He dropped the flower at Leopardsong's paws, hoping she would accept his little apology. Then he went to pick another, this time holding it out to Littlekit.
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@Leafie Littlekit
@Moonraven Leopardsong
╚════════ ════════╝
Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"