View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

The dark tom's eyes darkened as he spotted another figure - by instinct, his body stiffened, then relaxed when he saw it was just the she cat he shared his home with. Calia's use of the word "friend" automatically sent off warning bells in his mind... but Obsidian didn't do anything to correct her. He wouldn't do it now, anyways - perhaps later he would speak to Jinx and correct the assumption Calia had made. They were... friendly, but Obsidian didn't really have true "friends." "Jinx." He greeted her briskly with a quick lowering of his head before glancing at his companion. "Calia wanted to meet you. She doesn't mean any harm." He added a moment later, speaking in a somewhat halting manner; he honestly wasn't sure how much he wanted to talk on the subject right then. He wasn't very good at introductions... but so far, it was going fine. Obsidian took note of the rodent that Jinx was eating and mentally reminded himself to check his prey stash later. Just in case she had taken it instead of catching it for herself.

@AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.