View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:34 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

"No. I guess they didn't." "Generous" was not a word that Obsidian normally would have used to describe himself. He wasn't exactly a giving cat. However, now that she had brought it up, he did realize that he was beginning to sound pretty generous. That was alright - it would pay off in the future and even if it never did, at least she would be away from here and Obsidian would be alone once more. He needed to be alone. Unused to someone telling him they would "owe him something," the tom lowered his eyes to the ground, avoiding eye contact. Honestly? He didn't know how to react. "I appreciate it." That was all he could think of to say, and while he knew it sounded like a weak apology, he wasn't used to this kind of thing. Turning away, he started to head back to his den before he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "The, uh... best spot for hunting is over in the taller grasses. Lots of places for prey to hide there." That was all he said before he started back towards his own den.

@Suspiciousmindz (we could timeskip or we could end it here? up to you c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.