Thread: [Pending] Firestorm
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Firestorm

Magpiewisp
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat || Dark Forest
@Darkfall , @Rani , @taillow

Same song, same dripping water on the same stone, in the same cave beneath the same hapazardly kept together starry sky. Most of these freshly dead idiots all wail about the same thing time and time again, how their life wasn't finished. How they needed to be there for them. The only thing changing in that equation was the 'them' often times loved ones, the Clan as a whole. Doesn't matter, all the same. So, he let her babble, wail, sob and cry. The words meant nothing, they fell on deaf ears.

"You are not worth bringing back to life." he hissed, fog pouring from his paws and cheeks as his visual form fizzled into the former WindClanners sight. Until one of those star bound idiots appeared, this was his domain. Speckles of red, sparkling red, appeared around the duo, barely visible figures flickering in and out of sight in the background. "You're all the same, you tell us your woes on how you're still needed, how someone needs you and how you have to take care of those you've left behind. I've decided I will no longer listen to the half thought of requests and your beliefs in destiny existing solely for your convenience." a guttural spit as the tuxedo mix was striding forward during his speech. The fog fluttering gently around Firestorm, at his last word it all stilled. If he could, he would have squeezed whatever remaining life force she had out of her right than and there.

"If the world truly needed you, it wouldn't have decided to forget you." a pause as Magpiewisp leaned back from where he was leaned in, his nose would almost touch hers had she not moved. "Do you solely exist for others? A sad existence, one I will not support in being brought back. You were buried down into the dirt, the dirt will utilize the body you failed to help thrive. Let your spirit weep what it's lost and be gone."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 20th, 2024 at 11:13 PM.