View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

@Dark Melody
Blazingstar's hues took on a surprised, but saddened look. It was a shame Gyrewind had to step down, but perhaps Snowstar would be around for much longer, able to lead her clan for a long time. Giving a small nod, he gave Snowstar his condolences before moving on. "Dapplestar has passed away, I had to take over her position this past moon," he spoke, a hurt tone to his voice. He was still fairly new and knew what this leader was going through, however he was glad to see Thunderclan was beginning to thrive once more. Perhaps the clans could be at peace once more, for a while at that. Blazingstar had decided to move away from the sad topics as he changed the subject. "This new-leaf is already proving better for the clans, I can see. I hope all continues to go well for our clans especially," he mentioned, gesturing to the happier cats. Blazingstar didn't mean harm by his words, however he couldn't help but feel skeptical about Shadowclan and Skyclan, and Riverclan was one that he'd never been truly associated with besides a good friend in the clan. Though, soon enough all the clans would be putting on weight and gaining their muscle back. This gave the ginger warrior hope for the future. Windclan was gaining more warriors by the day and he'd even welcomed a few new cats into the clan's life.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL