View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

After pushing his way through the crowd, Blazingstar made it to the stone the leaders gathered upon. After tensing his back legs, he sprung upwards, reaching the top with ease. It was easier with his young age. However, upon reaching the top he realized he wasn't the youngest leader as a young Siamese feline came into view. Was this Gyrestar's deputy? Was he not able to attend? She appeared very young to have such a responsibility so perhaps she wasn't supposed to be here? No. Remember, that was you just last gathering. Although I wasn't... that young. He chose to see her as the deputy until proven otherwise. "Greetings, you much be representing Thunderclan tonight?" he assumed, smelling the Thunderclan scent coming from her. "I'm Blazingstar of Windclan," he introduced himself formally. Compared to last time, the ginger warrior was nowhere near as nervous as he had been. In fact, as he sat down in his chosen place on the stone, he appeared confident and strong. After awaiting her introduction, he couldn't help but wonder if Skyclan would show up again. Surely they would, he was rather curious of the newest clan. Besides, he was wondering how they were settling.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL