View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:16 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Cattail Pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar rolled her eyes. A million other things she could be doing and she was forced to deal with some delusional kid who genuinely thought he could take her on. "Shut up 'n just let me take you back-"

He lunged before she could finish. "Or not." He started with the most basic move, one that left him open to a plethora of damaging retaliation - but like she'd said, she wasn't in the mood to get blood on her paws today.

She side-stepped easily and threw out a forepaw, cracking him across the side of the head and sending him tumbling away from her. It wouldn't be hard enough to seriously injure him, but it might leave a bit of a bruise. "Keep it up 'n see what happens," she grunted. "Last warning. I don't wanna kill anybody today, but I'm not above it if you decide you really want me to."

[ @Breaking Dawn ]
[feel free to knock him out in your next post so he can get dragged to the border also sorry for crappy post]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons - RiverClan

Ah drat. Who knew the apprentice whith zero training wasn't going to win? Rainpaw snarled as he got up, pain pulsing in his side. "Then furbs will really kill you," he stated as he leaped at bumblestar again. What else could he do? They didn't know anything battle related, so that was the only thing he could know to do. But he was bold this time, leaping for the throat.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 22nd, 2024 at 04:16 PM.