View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Ringpaw, her head spinning, suddenly heard a cat calling from outside. Blinking, she quickly got rid of the haze over her eyes, and dashed to the entrance of the medicine den. “I’m here!” She meowed, poking her head around a corner to see a warrior sitting on the ground with an impatient expression. He had one paw lifted in the air, and the tang of blood was faintly noticeable. The calico dipped her head to the older tomcat, before approaching. “What’s wrong?” She asked hurriedly. “Did you twist your paw? Wrench your claw? Thorn?” She questioned, her talkative sense becoming an interrogation. She reached her own paw out to examine the tom’s paw, and quickly saw a few thorns pressed deep into his pad. “How’d you manage to get so many?” She said with a light expression.
Redfrost looked to the apprentice and simply meowed “Bedding. I need to change mine out.” He dipped his head toward Ringpaw and merely said “Or mabye I stuck them there.” He meowed winking at her. The tom sprees his tail around his front left leg. “Don’t you like pulling them out?” He meowed, his eyes growing from impatient and irritated to amusing with a tint of pain. Redfrost was prone to these types of things and would normally just pull them out and continuing on with his day but,there were around 3 of them in his paw. He was suprised he didn’t get them all over his body but, he didn’t move much in his sleep.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo