View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:19 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
His smile only grew bigger at seeing his. Taking his share of food he dug his fork into it and took a bite. He nodded,"My cars still at Hanas shop so youll get to take me there too." Speaking of Carmen he pulled out his phone checking it for a second. There was one message,'Just got off work, coming over soon?' Sometimes it took him a moment to remind himself Carmen was basically nocturnal when it came to her job, it being around 8am by now and her just getting off of a 12 hour shift. He typed quickly on the keyboard that he'd be on his way soon and put his phone away."She doesnt live to far from here, about 10 minutes or so by the Villas." the Villas were a more urban part of town. Not pearly white and landscaped like these apartments but had more neighborhoods, kids playing in the street and grafeti on the walls of the buildings. It wasnt a dangerous part of town, but a but different from what Kyran and Chi lived in every day.
Kyran nodded, eating his breakfast fast out of habit. He was familiar with the Villas, he'd used to live there when he was younger. He hadn't been there in a while, he'd started getting so busy with his work he stopped visiting. If he was lucky, no one would recognise him. Don't get him wrong, Kyran loved old friends, and wasn't embarrassed or ashamed to say he used to live from the Villas, but he didn't want to explain to old friends why he didn't visit. He'd feel guilty.

After a while of silence, Ky spoke, "So, how did you sleep? Not the weirdest request I've gotten, by the way."

love
characters