View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 08:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Since Zuri and Tiifu most definitely stole Kiara's attention away, Jelani didn't know what to do with herself. She blinked as the other three greeted each other affectionately. At least, Tiifu had greeted her. Zuri had always been more stuck up. This did little to phase Jelani, so she stayed near Kilana. Where else was she supposed to go? Jelani found her paws fascinating. Small and delicate. Very lanky, and she lacked sharp claws. She was deep in her own world to not notice Kilana and the boy next door.

"Yes!" Kiara giggled, smushed between her two friends, being in the middle as always. They started leading her away, their giggles making its way around the pridelands. Kiara had little time to notice Kilana because whenever she was with Tiifu and Zuri, they always managed to steal her attention anyway. Zuri eyes sparked at Tiifu's words. "Gossip sounds delish! My favorite prey!" She chirped. Kiara flicked her ears, trying to pay close attention to who she should answer to.
They talked - and, they knew how to blow her mind at times. It was annoying, but they were still her friends.

"I don't have any gossip," Kiara didn't have any because she didn't like to gossip. She imagined the two would feel her in greatly of whatever boy cub and whatever girl cub. Whatever it may be. Kiara would nod her head, but she wouldn't be interested. "But, I imagine the two of you have an entire mouthload of gossip." If she needed to know anything, they were the girls to go to.

~OWO~

Kopa shrugged, brushing most of their comments away. They wanted to see Kion, so Kopa got up and started leading the way, "Don't worry. You're with me." He winked, flicking his tail for them to follow him. They wanted to see Kion, then so be it. Kion loved seeing his friends, right? So what would make them different? "Just up this way. I'm sure he's not far." Kopa hoped he wasn't. He also hoped he wouldn't run into Simba. The large lion must have gone bonkers by now...Kopa only hoped he didn't.

Now, he was cursing the ladybug for distracting him! He was expecting to receive a terrible punishment later. Despite all this, Kopa walked through the pridelands as if he owned it. Most of the other species made way for him, but many also were confused as to why two tigers and a leopard had been following the prince? Kopa nodded at each animal, giving them acknowledgement because that was what a king did.

It was known that Kopa didn't like the responsibility of having to take on leadership, but he held the etiquette for most of it. He observed his father, and therefore acted like him. Suddenly, the prince stopped. "He should be around here somewhere." Kopa threw his head back to assure his company. He continued to paw through the lands, hoping to spot that brilliant coat of the youngest prince.

Kopa hoped that his new found friends were following him. He wouldn't want them to get lost in this place. The pridelands were big and beautiful. Lushful and vast. "Oh!" Kopa called, his smile widening. His brother was in the distant. At the lake. "Come on, I found him." His tail tip shook with anxiousness, and he ran over to his little brother quickly.

"Kion! Kion!" He called, a bright smile on his maw. Gazing down at his brother, his eyes sparkled with glimmering excitement. "You won't believe who I ran into!" He exclaimed.

@Random Melody