View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:15 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Though Juniperpaw believed it wasn't Daydream who needed to apologize she wasn't going to correct them in fear of the ShadowClan feline losing more dignity than they thought they already lost. She was shocked where she stood, however, trying to register Daydream's apology. Daydream, after all, didn't ever say sorry, but the fact that they did proved to Juniperpaw that they meant it. A happy feeling engulfed her - did this mean her friend forgave her?

She met Daydream's affectionate nuzzle before pulling away and gazing at the ginger medicine cat warmly, though there was also a tremendous amount of guilt floating in her dull green eyes. ``You had every right to be upset with me. I shouldn't of hidden that from you. It was wrong and unforgivable of me. Geckoleaf meant more to you than anyone else, and I didn't allow you to-`` Juniperpaw abruptly halted, finding it difficult to think about the pain she put Daydream through. ``I'm so sorry, Daydream. It's my fault. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself.`` She didn't want the guilt to weigh her friend down. Daydream already came off as miserable and Juniperpaw didn't want this added to their plate.
oh
wow.
they werent expecting an apology back, but the appreciated it nonetheless. "I wanted," they paused for a moment. was it the right time, after so soon after geckos disappearance for them to ask this? well, it was vital for her, "I wanted to take over your training for geckoleaf." they mewed. While shinefang could help some, daydream knew that the tom could only make so many trips traveling with his old age. it wasnt anything against him, its just how cats got when they aged, and shinefang was old enough to be an elder. it seemed reasonable that daydream be the one that trained her, while shinefang focused on learning aswel than training another cat. "Its the least i could do for my little sister."

and they smiled. daydream smiled. it had been awhile since they did that. but they were reminded while they werent entirely close with their biological family anymore, they had someone. they had juniperpaw. sometimes they forgot that. "And the least I could do is train someone who has respect, i dont trust that leader of yours, hes as snappy as me."