Thread: Pokémon: Unite
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:06 AM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai's eyes slightly widened as he saw the Confagrigus aim a Shadow Ball at him and threw out his Type: Null out of pure instinct, so if the attack had made contact, it wouldn't have done anything to anyone. The trainer then went to Fraye and helped him up. "I thought a Kahuna's pokemon were a bit more... Friendly than that." He admitted as Null stepped closer to his trainer, letting out a mumbled growl at the Kahuna. Kai started petting the normal-type. "Calm down Null, it's pretty much useless." He added, but right now, one of the most important things was: How did he get one of them, he needed to have a contact at Aether. "So you're Fraye, huh?" He asked. "I'm Kai, pleasure to meet you and yes, I'm alright." He finally said.
Damien noticed the two boys and curiously walked closer, grabbing the Pokéball of his Inciniroar. ‘Not going to take any chances if it’s those Black Lions.’ he thought to himself. He noticed that the younger boy had a Type Null, which surprised him because he thought only one existed. The taller one Damien didn’t recognize due to always staying within the walls of Po Town until he grew bored and left the former Team Skull infested town.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.