Thread: Pokémon: Unite
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:49 AM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Fraye's Cofagrigus was firing up another Shadow Ball when it noticed the boy standing a short distance away. With a roar it aimed the blast at Kai, and with a shout Fraye dove into the path of the attack. He was blown backwards and landed on the ground with a grunt of pain. He turned to look over at the boy with a cough and a grin. "You all right?"

Kai's eyes slightly widened as he saw the Confagrigus aim a Shadow Ball at him and threw out his Type: Null out of pure instinct, so if the attack had made contact, it wouldn't have done anything to anyone. The trainer then went to Fraye and helped him up. "I thought a Kahuna's pokemon were a bit more... Friendly than that." He admitted as Null stepped closer to his trainer, letting out a mumbled growl at the Kahuna. Kai started petting the normal-type. "Calm down Null, it's pretty much useless." He added, but right now, one of the most important things was: How did he get one of them, he needed to have a contact at Aether. "So you're Fraye, huh?" He asked. "I'm Kai, pleasure to meet you and yes, I'm alright." He finally said.

Last edited by Gone; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:53 AM.