Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:02 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

“Oh, thank StarClan,” the she utters, a breath of relief escaping her. She’d assumed leaving the position would usher in a chance to relax, but she’d only been on edge since Hawkstar’s failure to maintain her clan -- their clan. She’s at least pleased to hear Jigglefoot’s opinion on Lemondstar, as underwhelming as it is.

“Doing the job, is he?” She sighs her words out, finding comfort in the way Jigglefoot dips forward to whisper into her ear. Her tail lashes in amusement, falling over Coconutkit’s face. The dozing kit’s nose only twitches, and Almondstar brings her closer towards herself, nestling the larger kit into her fur. Peanutkit bumbles around, tripping and falling -- Almondstar neglects to tell him to watch out, finding importance in allowing him to accurately map out his surroundings without her interference. She recalls, as a kit, that she wasn’t very fond of being told what to do. She raises a paw as he scampers over, using thick pads to pull him alongside his sister. She touches her nose to his ear, informs him that he’d done well to find her again, and then repeats the action to Coconutkit, who’s more content to sit with her mother and sleep.

Her form seems to bounce when Jigglefoot rasps his tongue over her shoulder, still finding humor in his comment.

“Thank you, I did my best. Especially during the flood, though I couldn't have done it without your and Sesamegorse's aid.” Tilting her head, she allows her skull to bump against his own. “I question whether you’re only saying that to make me feel better. Either way, I appreciate it.”

@Suspiciousmindz // @Jingle

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!