Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:52 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"It's a pity I never before got to tell you, to show you, what made be steal your brother and sister. You will only ever know your brother in death becaue of my recklessness, but there was always a meaning..." She broke off, stretching her nose halfway towards Halestorm-- she wasnt about to spring forward and force a cat who had every right to mistrust her to accept her life. Jess closed her eyes briefly and meowed, "With this life, should you accept it, I give you compassion." And to the Dark Forest with my soul if she doesn't accept this, that'd be fun. "Oh, sorry, only eight lives!" "Use it forever, and keep it in your heart. It is the reason you have your sister back--the reason we do not allow kits to die. What I did was overkill, but..." She took a deep breath, and said, "Use it wisely when you have to chose for yourself and your Clan."
The Maine Coon nodded, letting the life sink into her. She would be compassionate, she would show compassion in all she should. Her tail flicked as she accepted the life, closing her eyes for a moment before letting out a few works like velvet. "Thank you."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany