View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:02 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coalkit was nestled happily in the nest her father had made them despite him not always being around. Her dreams were sweet and she knew nothing could be better than being a kit with no responsibilities. Although, her dreams were cut short from a soft nudging along her spine and her named being spoken. Blinked her brilliant yellow hues open, she turned her head to look at the new kit. She didn't recognize him, in fact she rarely recognized any of the cats here. She didn't bother to know them unless they stood out to her. Coalkit brought herself to a sitting position, still blinking the sleep from her eyes as she focused them on Fernkit. A small yawn left her jaws before she was fully awake and functioning. "Why would I want to go out there? It's cold and it's supposed to rain. My father told me it was," that was half-true. She'd heard it from the other queens so she knew it was going to rain, but she didn't like being left out of the family thing so she made up the fact Crowfoot told them. In fact, she hadn't really seen her father much. She didn't know her mother as she died after giving birth to them. She'd never truly understand what having a family was like, however she'd give it her best try at pretending she had a happy family.
Fernkit rolled his eyes, "Come on. It won't rain for a while and we will only be out here for a little. Haven't you ever wondered what camp looks like when the moon is out?" He asked. He was going to try everything to get this cat to go outside with him. He would go alone but he liked making new friends and he was determined to have almost every kit be his friends. "I am sure it won't be that cold!" He said, "Even if it does rain it would only sprinkle a bit, wouldn't the rain in the moonlight look cool?" he asked. He was trying to keep his voice as quiet as possible but he was practically bouncing with excitement. Playing in the rain would be so much fun, he wondered if the clearing would look dark or not. He wondered what the moon would look like, he had so many questions running through his head.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!