• Sibling(s): (Open)
  • Offspring: --

Other Tidbits
  • Place of Birth: At the far edge of the SkyClan territory
  • Beliefs: Non-believer
  • Favorite Foods: Seagull, crab
  • Favorite Place: Cliffs overlooking ocean shore
  • Favorite Sound: Waves breaking on sand
  • Quirk(s): Often has her lip curled as if she's tasted something awful.
  • Interesting Fact: Has an affinity for searching in the tidepools for crabs, small octopi, and fish.

Description
Personality: Spiteful to the core, Karma's not a cat to cross. She holds a grudge like no other, keeping careful tabs on any cat she's perceived as having done her wrong. She'll take the mistreatment in stride but the instant she sees an opening, she'll leap on the chance to rectify it. She prefers to maim rather than to kill, enjoying the deep satisfaction of knowing that her victim bears an eternal reminder of what they did wrong. Still, she would rather avoid others altogether and live in solitude. Those that bother to venture near her den are treated with contempt but not outright hostility.

Appearance: Karma is a pretty red point Siamese. Her fur, when not plastered to her sides or stuck up in clumps thanks to the seaspray, is sleek and soft to the touch. Creamy in color, she has pale ginger stripes ringed around her legs and tail. She's lithe, with subtle hints of muscle, but she's surprisingly strong after spending moons living high up the cliffs. Her long legs and blunt claws help her climb the cliff face to her den, where she keeps watch with piercing blue eyes.
Image(s):

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.