• Sibling(s): (Open)
  • Offspring: --

Background
  • Place of Birth: Twolegplace
  • Beliefs: Non-believer

Other Tidbits
  • Favorite Food: Mouse, pheasant
  • Favorite Smell(s): Hay, hazel
  • Favorite Sound: Wind rustling in leaves.
  • Quirk(s): Likes to make his nests in the trees, generally in the crook. He also likes watching others, although he rarely approaches them.
  • Interesting Fact: Was born as a kittypet but left his housefolk when he was about 7 moons old so he could travel.

Description
Personality: Soot is a generally curious tom, always wanting to learn more about the world around him. He's rather observant and can often be found sitting and merely watching what happens around him. He's not one to talk, but if he were to be approached, he would warm and welcoming. Not to say he's trusting of every cat he meets, but he finds it hard to see true evil in anyone, no matter what they may have done in life.

Appearance: Soot has still retained his kittypet-soft appearance, even after leaving his housefolk behind many moons ago. Slim in frame and with wide, yellow eyes, it's quite obvious he's not a Clan cat. His fur smoky in color, with a silver base coat that's tinged with black. It's soft to the touch and is always found sleek despite the fact that he roams the woods. Long-legged and with unusually sized paws, though, he's got a bit of a regal look to him, albeit a bit lanky.
Image(s):

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.