View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:32 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: New year and One year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
So December 31st 2017 will be my 1 year anniversary on WCO! It will also be New Year's Eve so I thought I'm going to put them both together.

There are multiple things you could do or you could do all! You don't have to do them but these are some ideas:

What would you like to see me do on WCO in future
Set a goal for me/an aim to reach (such as...aiming to make longer posts or sort out finders for my charries cause I'm unorganised)
Share stories or memories of me/ favourite things of mine(such as what you thought of me when I joined, favourite one of my cats, favourite RP I've ever done etc.)
Share some things you thought I've done well/some of my best things (such as the best RP I've ever done, best character I have)
Share some things that maybe didn't go so well and I could change or improve (such as worst RP, worst character...worst plot)

I will also be revealing some things that I will be posting in future such as new threads (RPs and games), new cats and new plots! I am also working on making some more of those MAP AMV PMV type things...

Okay, I look forward to seeing all the fun things you respond with!
OML its mai anniversary today too!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯