View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2017, 08:25 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@SamCats /do you want to come up with some kind of drama or something? like going into the forest and meeting a clan cat?/

It was funny, how Daedalus didn't even think about asking for the she-cat's name in the beginning. Oh, well, his general lack of communication must've wiped his memory of what proper etiquette was. No big deal.

"Hmm, no. I don't know any clan cats." he said stately.

Why would she ask that question? Does she want to meet one of those strange clanners? Just thinking about meeting a clan cat made his fur tingle.
I've never met one myself, but I don't ever intend to. But she's the curious type. I guess I can't blame her, really...
@Gusty
(That sounds good to me )

Lily sighed, trying to hide the disappointment in her voice as she meowed, "Oh. Okay then." If he didn't know any Clan cats, then there wasn't much of a point to sticking around any longer.

"Well, if that's the case, I suppose I'll just get going now."
She sighed, turning away from him and finally letting her smile fall. Maybe I should just stop dodging it. If I want to see her this badly, maybe I should just admit that I made the wrong decision. I never should've left.

She began to pad away, her head and tail drooping. She hated to show her despair in front of anybody, but she couldn't hold it back anymore. This was the third non-kittypet she'd found since coming here, and the third who had given her no information on the Clans. Perhaps she would just have to find her own way to the Clans.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"