View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(lol yea. Btw I'm sorry for the horrible activity)

Daedalus narrowed his eyes and paused for a moment. "No, I'm a loner." He stated, pelt bristling at the word 'clan cat'. Honestly, as far as he knew by the rumors, clanners were something to watch out for. Apparently there were many of them, making up a total of five clans. And according to what he overheard, they were probably arrogant, good-for-nothing felines that just took up space and pretended that they were the kings of the forest.

"And you're a housecat, right." Although the sentence itself was a question, he said it as a firm statement. "You shouldn't ask so many questions."
(It's fine )

Lily smiled to herself at how defensive this tom insisted on being. She stretched luxuriously, as if bored, and eyed the loner with a content expression. What are you hiding from me? Or are you just a very lonely cat?

His second statement caught her attention, however. She straightened up and frowned thoughtfully, considering her response. "Well... yes. I suppose I am a kittypet." She paused before adding with a smirk, "Now, anyway."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"