Old August 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: - alleyway - [open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
@Gusty
(Daedalus actually has a good point)

Lily twitched her whiskers with amusement at the tom's reply and tone of voice. He so obviously wanted her to leave him alone. But she had no mercy!

She would keep playing dumb in an attempt to keep her pelt and his intact, but there was no way she was stopping now. She'd been a kittypet for long enough now that all the scents she once knew by name had merged into one. To her nose, cats were either kittypets or not, and she hated it.

"If that's the case, then are you a loner or a rogue? Or perhaps..." She paused, trying to make it seem like she was really thinking about this. "You're a Clan cat?"
It was hard to keep the hope out of her voice.
(lol yea. Btw I'm sorry for the horrible activity)

Daedalus narrowed his eyes and paused for a moment. "No, I'm a loner." He stated, pelt bristling at the word 'clan cat'. Honestly, as far as he knew by the rumors, clanners were something to watch out for. Apparently there were many of them, making up a total of five clans. And according to what he overheard, they were probably arrogant, good-for-nothing felines that just took up space and pretended that they were the kings of the forest.

"And you're a housecat, right." Although the sentence itself was a question, he said it as a firm statement. "You shouldn't ask so many questions."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::