View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2017, 06:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: TC Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Remorakit smiled halfway when they were told their sorting had been done correctly, but felt a twinge of suspicion in their stomach. Your paws are dry. Still, they decided not to press the topic. Their white-tipped tail twitched, stirring no dust--they took a lot of pride in helping to clean up the den. "What do we need to talk about?" Remora blinked up with their olive eyes at the medicine cat.
Zerosight ceased his sorting, turning to seem as if he was 'looking' at Remorakit. "You'll be made into an apprentice soon, correct?" He phrased it as a question but didn't wait for answer, just hurrying through his speech he had prepared. "As you probably know, I'm getting old. I had completely trained my previous apprentice, Northpath... but as you know..." He trailed off, waited a moment, and then cleared his throat. "Anyways, I need to pass on my knowledge to somebody, and well," He laughed dryly. "You always seem to be helping out around here. And, I feel, if you're going to help so much, that you might as well be my apprentice." The ThunderClan medicine cat paused, his tail tip twitching from side to side.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!