View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
[ @Slushie @Zesty Mango ]

Sunpaw opened his mouth, but before he could form any words, his new mentor padded up to him.

Gentlemoo. What an odd name.

Still, the yellow tom nodded and dipped his head in return.

"I may know Thunderclan techniques, but I presume that Windclan ones are a whole different routine. Much as I hate the idea, you're going to have to teach me from the ground up."

He tried to keep his voice calm, but the lashing of his tail gave away just how much he 'hated the idea.'

Still, this was his only option.

And I shouldn't condemn it so soon. After all, Gentlemoo seems like an honorable warrior.

Ugh. I'm going to have to get better at thinking of these cats as 'clanmates.'
Gentlemoo flicked his tail nodding, he didn’t want to treat this kit like a pathetic little new apprentice,” Listen, I’m not gonna treat you like any old apprentice, your older and trained for the most part. I want you to think of us as equals, you tell me what you want to work on and I’ll train you in it. But I’ll tell you what is special about Windclan training, we have a few different battle techniques, and maybe you need help in hunting rabbits, or maybe you just want to do apprentice duties.” he meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here