Ooh! I love this webtoon~!!!

--

name:: Reiko Takahashi
appearance:: [click~]

personality::
+intelligent, +perceptive, +honest, +loyal
=sensible, =reserved, =tolerant, =solemn
-withdrawn, -blunt, -disinterested, -callous

power/ability:: Health Manipulation; Reiko can manipulate the healing process of living organisms by speeding it up or slowing it down; she can also reopen old wounds, but there is a limit to how much she can heal and re-inflict. To do all of this, she needs to be making physical contact and given time to concentrate depending on the severity of the injury. Doing any of this will slowly but surely drain her energy, and over time she can become fatigued and even end up passing out. She can sense current wounds and illnesses of those around her without having to touch them, but she needs to focus on a single individual in order to read more into their health history. At the moment she can't heal any major diseases or mental illnesses, though she can sense them. And she ultimately cannot bring someone back from the dead.

power level:: 5.8 (i wasn't sure where to place it, but seeing as she comes from a distinguished family and can sense, heal and re-inflict wounds...)
role/rank in school:: Heart (though she'd be a little different from the stereotypical weaker rank, still lower than Ace and Jack, but more respected maybe...?)
tier:: high-tier
love interest/crush:: nope
sexuality:: asexual
kin/family:: open, but keep in mind that she belongs to a very distinguished and proficient family of healers
school:: Elanier

other/questions:: (le)
- is her power too strong? she comes from a powerful family, so it would make sense, but is it acceptable or should i tone it down a little?
- i was also thinking that with Lula's friendly and sometimes forgetful personality, Reiko would be a good grounder and would low-key keep everyone on track? idk it's an idea

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light