:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: UnOrdinary

I enjoy this webtoon

Name: Lula| Leon
Appearance: Right Here| Boop
Personality: Lula is a bit too kind always helping out, however if you aren't from her `pack` she is rude and cold. She is childish and for her loves of animals and the way of packs she cause her school a pack. Lula is studdborn and down right scary sometimes, she can be your best friend or nemesis. She is open-minded, forgetting most of the things. However she remembers the most tiniest of things. Often daydreaming of... strange things, Lula has dramatic and playful manner. Curiosity killed the cat, and one day will kill her too. | Leon is cold and described mysterious, however isn't that kind too. He is rude and rumors say he was a former king which isn't true. He doesn't act right and doesn't accept his place, Leon is a sore loser and can't stand for someone to say he lost. He has a short-temper, and pushes anyone away. No one knows why or when he came here, he just showed up out of nowhere. Leon is good with words and smart enough that he shouldn't enter unneeded trouble
Power/Abilty: Summoning Animals (3 at most) | Voice Bounce

Lula's Summon Animals Ability: Lula can summon 3 animals at most, of course butterflies and most kind of bees she can summon more. This can be quite tiring but powerful, she learn how to actually make them be visible or invisible. Lula finds it a bit annoying to do that but her power is limited by only real animals, no mythical. (Sadly) She isn't exactly a easy fight, she knows her power a lot more than most but still has a lot to learn.
Leon's Voice Bounce Ability: Leon can make his voice go anyway or that was his limit, right now he can just do it 60 feet limited. This isn't the best power but you can distract the enemy while someone moves in attack. Or you could make yourself somewhere you aren't.

Power Level: 8.1| 3.2
Role/rank in school: Queen | None
Tier: God Tier| Elite Tier
Love Interest/Crush: Fairland's Ace | None
Sexuality: Bisexual | Pansexual
Kin/Family: Nope, open| Nope, Open
School: Elanier| Fairland
Other/Questions: I didn't exactly know what the ability could be >.< I could explain them in a spoiler if needed !

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; October 9th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.