->> negative
> prideful
> hot-headed
> narrow-minded
->> neutral
> bold
> sarcastic
> grumpy
Pricklesong is a light lilac tom with white markings and green eyes. His markings vary in shade, never darker than light grey, however, and size. He has a large spot on his tail and freckles under his eyes. His eyes have small, almost shining, flecks of gold in them. They are heavily lashed and his eyelids seem permanently set in a glare.
Backstory
->> As a kit, Pricklekit liked to tease the other kits. He often 'accidentally' hurt them while playing too rough. At two moons, his mother mysteriously disappeared. And at three, he and his two sisters began being trained by their father. He had many nicks from sparring when he became an apprentice.
->> He had recieved a mentor that was kind-hearted and stern. Therefore, it reduced his father's training sessions with him. This made him angry and he began training in the Dark Forest to release his anger.
->> During a walk with his father the night after his vigil, his father told him that he had killed his mother. Pricklesong became very angry and got into a fight with his father. It ended with him killing his father and leaving the body in the territory to waste. One of his sisters found his father's corpse and brought it to camp weeping. He attended the vigil with reluctance to please his sisters. Seeing how he had hurt them by killing the other tom, he vowed never to step foot in the Dark Forest again. He rejected them and StarClan after that, and was a bit softer towards younger cats, especially ones who were being abused or had substantial trauma.

->> a slightly one-sided friendship with Geckopaw of ShadowClan