View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

The molly's ears pricked happily as he responded, Barracuda was definitely the most attractive of the various toms she had welcomed into her home.Her pelt rippled slightly as his tail stroked across her flank. "Let's go then." Tessa's whiskers twitched constantly in anticipation as she lead the handsome tom to her abode.
(Really bad writer's block. Should I put up a finder for the kits?)
Barracuda's whiskers twitched eagerly as he followed Tessa into the barn. He could hardly keep himself from holding back - to be honest, he had never been the type of cat to wait for things. He took what he wanted, leaving behind what he didn't. If he wanted Tessa's affection - he would have it. The tom entered the barn, looking around at it. It was a cozy area... not too uncomfortable, pretty nice, and there was lots of space for both he and Tessa in there. To be honest, he found it to be a nice-sized area. He was definitely looking fowards to spending time there with the attractive she cat. "What a lovely home! Though, the owner is twice as lovely, I think." He mewed, with a wink in Tessa's direction followed by a friendly purr.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.