View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker walked across the clearing having just returned from a hunting patrol nearly empty pawed and somewhat upset due to it. It an effort to lift his spirits he looked around to see if he could spot any of his friends. He was pleasantly surprised to see Ploverpelt going in the direction of the nursery and decide to go up to her and see if any small talk could be made.
Ploverpelt pricked her ears, hearing the familiar pawsteps of Nimblewhisker. She turned her golden head to greet her friend, green eyes sparkling. "Hey, Nimblewhisker!" She noticed he was empty-jawed after having come back from a hunting patrol. "Didn't catch anything?" She murmured. "Don't beat yourself up over it! I was so bad at hunting that my mentor held me back a few moons instead of becoming a warrior!" She purred jokingly, but her words were full of truth. "Maybe we could try hunting as a pair some time..."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/